1.Yang D… Wang F*. 2020. Response of photosynthesis to high growth temperature was not related to leaf anatomy plasticity in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Frontiers in Plant Science 11, 26.
2.Wu L…Wang F*. 2020. The coordinated increase in stomatal density and vein dimensions during genetic improvement in rice (Oryza sativa L. subsp. indica). Agronomy Journal 112, 2791-2804.
3.Xu L… Wang F*. 2019. Comparing the Grain Yields of Direct-Seeded and Transplanted Rice: A Meta-Analysis. Agronomy 9, 767.
4.Huang L…Wang F*. 2019. Coordination of high grain yield and high nitrogen use efficiency through large sink size and high post-heading source capacity in rice. Field Crops Research 233, 49-58.
5. Huang L… Wang F*. 2018. Different mechanisms underlying the yield advantage of ordinary hybrid and super hybrid rice over inbred rice under low and moderate N input conditions. Field Crops Research 216, 150-157.
6. Huang L… Wang F*. 2018. Responses of candidate green super rice and super hybrid rice varieties to simplified and reduced input practice. Field Crops Research 218, 78-87.
7.王飞等. 2018. 水稻绿色高产栽培技术研究进展. 生命科学 30, 1129-1136.
8. Wang F et al. 2017. Yield Potential and nitrogen use efficiency of China’s super rice. Journal of Integrative Agriculture 16, 1000-1008.
9. Yuan S… Wang F*. 2017. Rice leaf lateral asymmetry in the relationship between SPAD and area-based nitrogen concentration. Symmetry 9, 83.
10. Zhu G…Wang F*. 2016. Changes in the lodging-related traits along with rice genetic improvement in China. Plos One 11, e0160104.
11. Wang F et al. 2016. Overexpression of OsSAP16 regulates photosynthesis and the expression of a broad range of stress response genes in rice (Oryza sativa L.). PLoS ONE 11, e0157244.
12. Huang L…Wang F*. 2016. Genotypic Differences of Japonica Rice Responding to High Temperature in China. Agronomy Journal 108, 1-11.
13. Yao F…Wang F*. 2016. Dry matter and N contributions to the formation of sink size in early-and late-maturing rice (Oryza sativa L.) under various N rates in Central China. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 18: 46-51.
14. G…Wang F*. 2016. Genetic improvements in rice yield and concomitant increases in radiation- and nitrogen use efficiency in Middle Reaches of Yangtze River. Scientific Reports 6, 21049.
15.L… Wang F*. 2016. Physiological mechanisms underlying the high-grain yield and high-nitrogen use efficiency of elite rice varieties under a low rate of nitrogen application in China. Frontiers in Plant Science 7, 1024.
16.Z… Wang F*. 2015. Premature heading and yield losses caused by prolonged seedling age in double cropping rice. Field Crops Research 183, 147-155.
17. Wang F, et al. 2014. Field performance of Bt transgenic crops: A review. Australian Journal of Crop Science.
18. Wang F, et al. 2012. Yield differences between Bt transgenic rice lines and their non-Bt counterparts, and its possible mechanism. Field Crops Research, 126:8-15.
19. Wang F, et al. 2012. Effects of N treatments on the yield advantage of Bt-SY63 over SY63 (Oryza sativa) and the concentration of Bt protein. Field Crops Research, 129:39-45.